Tuesday 6 September 2011

End of the Road..

. .Was amazing. Lovely festival, great line-up, lots of friends. Things that I saw include:
Caitlin Rose, Micah P Hinson, Tuneyards, Bo Ningen, Lykke Li, Beirut, This is the Kit, Phosphorescent, Wild Beasts, Mogwai, Twin Shadow, Austra, Timber Timbre, Emmy the Great, Tinariwen, Laura Marling, and Joanna Newsome. Actually that's everything I saw, but I was excited about it so I thought I'd list it all. This was pretty great:
Unfortunately from my point of view, Sunday night it got freezing, and I got a bit ill, and now I'm in bed watching Bill Hicks documentaries and sniffling.
Last night we played a Label Love show as a benefit for PIAS in the aftermath of the warehouse fire. Also playing were Dancehalls, Rachael Dadd, and Rozi Plain. We did a cover of this song, which is super catchy (I had some trouble with the ululating yodel bits):

No comments:

Post a Comment